Louisville Supercon is November 30 – December 2 at the Kentucky International Convention Center.
Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC) is committed to accommodating the needs of individuals with
disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
All public restrooms in KICC are accessible according to Federal ADA requirements. Family restrooms are also located throughout the facility.
There are 28 ADA accessible parking spaces located within our on-site parking garages: Cowger Parking Garage
and Commonwealth Parking Garage.
Sight Impaired Information
KICC is Federal ADA and OSHA compliant throughout the entire venue for braille signage. Braille can be found
through all of our restrooms, meeting rooms and inside of each elevator cab. Voice activation is in each of the
Hearing Impaired Information
If you would like to request an interpreter, you must do so before November 22nd so that we can arrange one for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and planned days of attendance.
All perimeter public entrance doors have an ADA door for accessibility.
Wheelchairs and scooters will be provided by Gould’s in the Registration Area of Louisville Supercon.
Rates Per Day (Include 6% Sales Tax):
- $53.00 Scooter
- $26.50 Manual Wheelchair
To register for a rental power scooter or manual wheelchair call Evelyn 502-491-2000 at extension 4330
Please ask Gould’s if you have a special request. They will try to accommodate all requests when possible
- You can Pre-Register Monday-Friday, 9:30am – 4:45pm before Friday, November 23, 2018
- After Friday, November 23rd – You will need to register on site at the Gould’s Scooter Booth
- Gould’s will need the user’s height, weight, contact information, rental dates, form of ID and payment at time of reservations
- Gould’s will accept cancellations with a full refund up to three days before 2018 Louisville Supercon’s opening day – cancellation deadline with full refund before 4:45pm Monday, November 26th. We will not issue a partial or full refund after 4:45pm Monday, November 26th.
- Gould’s will set up and re-charge all scooters each night, so they will be fully charged when picked up
- Scooters need to be returned to the Gould’s Rental Booth located in the Registration area 15 minutes prior to the close of Registration each evening for recharging and will be reissued the next day (Returned By: Friday Nov 30 – 7:45pm, Saturday Dec 1 – 7:45pm, Sunday Dec 2 – 6:15pm)
Live animals are prohibited in the conference venue without proper written permission. Service animals may accompany a person with a disability in the venue, however this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. We ask you to have a certification license for your service animal.
All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls. All service animals must be housebroken and should have legally required vaccinations.
You assume complete responsibility for your animal while at Louisville Supercon. Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damages or injury caused by the animal.